Calling all couples! Tired of sitting on the couch and looking for something to do with your spouse? Now’s your chance to learn how to dance with instructors Amy and Joe Mutis. Amy and Joe have been studying and teaching Ballroom and Latin dance since 1995. They even take their classes to cruise ships in the summer season! Each session will touch on many different styles of dance including Foxtrot, Waltz, American Tango, Polka and Latin. Get prepared to impress at your next wedding, quincinera, or vacation by practicing and perfecting a coordinated dance together!
March 12 – April 30th (Tuesdays)
7:00pm – 8:00pm
$65.00 (resident rate per couple)
$80.00 (non-resident rate per couple)
To Register click HERE.
- Create an account with RecDesk if you do not already have one. (You may already have one if you have a child that participated in the Summer Playground Program in 2018. Your credentials are the first half of your email and the password 123RecDesk. Please update your password upon your first successful login.)
- Login to your account.
- Click Programs and choose ‘All’
- Find the Spring Dance Class you wish to register for.
- Complete the registration.
- Payments must be made in full for your registration to be completed.
If you have any questions during this process please feel free to call Page at 610-398-0401 ext 211!