1651 Whitehall Avenue
Allentown, PA 18104
A Charter was granted on Apr. 2, 1928 with 113 members. A grand opening of the social hall was held on Dec. 14, 1929. On Jan. 12, 1937 our first engine house was complete and on June 10, 1937 our first motorized piece of equipment was dedicated. A 1937 Hahn 350 GPM Pumper. This was the first enclosed cab in the Lehigh Valley area. In Nov. of 1975 we moved into our new engine house, which we still occupy today.
Today we are part of The South Whitehall Fire Dept. which has 4 stations, Cetronia on the South Side, Woodlawn in the middle, and Greenawalds on the North. Tri-Clover services the extreme north end of the township as well. We all proudly serve the residents of South Whitehall Township, PA as volunteers.