Ready for a Roundabout | 9:00 AM
Come find out what all the fuss is about…
Local officials, planners, and engineers are encouraged to register! Come learn about roundabout design, public engagement, and traffic flow from the experts.
• Pat Wright, PennDOT LTAP. will discuss roundabouts including national examples.
• Stephen Shimko, PE, Michael Baker International, Roundabout Project Manager. will discuss his experience with design, public engagement, and spirited issues.
Moderated by: Bill Erdman, PE, Keystone Consulting Engineers
• Steven Stinsky, Police Chief, Fleetwood Borough
• Jeff Bucher, PE. PennDOT Statewide Roundabout Coordinator
• Stephen Shimko, PE, Michael Baker International
• Pat Wright, Transportation Engineer, Pennoni, LTAP and PennDOT Connects
Registration: $15.00 per person
Please register through The Chamber webpage: