Make an Account and Be Ready for Future Parks and Recreation Registrations!
The Township has integrated a new registration program into the website, RecDesk!
Please set up your account early so that you can be on top of any future registration needs.
Click Here to create an account now!
Once you have created an account and completed the profile within your account you will receive an email to the address that you used saying that your account has been approved.
Once your account has been approved you may then register for programs!
The current Swim and Gym program is up and available for registration at this time. This is a FREE program and can be used as a practice registration for you to get the hang of the new system. Also, all Parkland School District residents are welcome to attend the program.
Step by Step Registration for Swim and Gym:
- Sign In
- Hover on ‘Programs’ and click to select ‘General’
- Click ‘Swim and Gym’
- Complete the registration information
- Click ‘Save’ which will take you to your shopping cart
- At this point you may choose to add more of your household to the registration, for each person you will need to repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Once everyone is listed click ‘Go to Checkout’
- You will be prompted to Accept the Hold Harmless Waiver, click ‘Accept’ and complete the form and sign it.
- Click ‘Continue’
- Then you should get a screen that says that your checkout is complete!
- You should receive a confirmation email of your registration.