The Township and Township Authority maintain an emergency notification system. This system is available to notify you in the event of an emergency. If you would like to receive emergency notifications from the Township, please complete the Reverse 911 Update Form. Print and mail the form to the Township. To ensure the most accurate information is entered into the system, please complete the form online before printing. Your contact information is only for the Township’s use and will not be shared with any other agency.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps Provides 911 Services to the Following Areas:
South Whitehall, Whitehall, Coplay, and Upper Macungie, as well as portions of Lower Macungie, Weisenberg, Lowhill, and Salisbury.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps Provides the Following Ambulance Services
- 911 Advance Life Support
- 911 Basic Life Support
- Advanced Life Support Transportation
- Basic Life Support Transportation
- Wheelchair Services
- Special Events
Aside from Cetronia’s 911 and non-emergency services, Cetronia also provides the following services: Emergency and Non-emergency Dispatching Services; Billing Services; Standby Services; Educational and Training Services.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps…Did you know?
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps is a non-profit organization that was established in 1955.
- Cetronia has approximately 125 employees, and 40 active volunteers.
- Cetronia has more than 30 units which consist of Quick Response Units, Advanced * Life Support Units, Basic Life Support Units, Wheelchair Vans and Ambulettes.
- Cetronia Ambulance Corps has 7 facility locations throughout the Lehigh Valley and one facility location in East Stroudsburg.
- Cetronia projects that it will respond to approximately 40,000 requests for service in 2008.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps Recent Accomplishments and Recognitions
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services in 2008. Cetronia Ambulance Corps is one of only 6 accredited services in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and one of only 115 accredited services in the country.
- In 2008, Cetronia received the “Ambulance Service of the Year” Award for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from Pennsylvania Emergency Health Services Council (PEHSC).
- In 2008, Cetronia Volunteer Michael Nagel was named “Volunteer of the Year” for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania from PEHSC.
- Received the Whitehall Chamber “Business of the Year” Award in 2008.
Because Cetronia does not receive tax monies from the municipalities it serves, their operating budget depends on Subscription Memberships, Donations and Insurance Reimbursement. Cetronia asks that you consider supporting your community-based provider of Emergency and Non-Emergency Medical Services by becoming a subscriber of Cetronia Ambulance Corp. Your participation in Cetronia’s subscription program is more important than ever so that Cetronia can continue to provide your community with exceptional care, excellence in customer service, skilled professionals, and advanced technology.
Subscription Membership Benefits
As a member, you will not be billed for balances owed on services that are partly covered by your insurance carrier, with the exception of deductibles as mandated by Federal Law. On non-covered services (wheelchair van, ambulette, and certain non-emergency transports) you will receive a 25% discounted rate.
Contact Cetronia at 610-398-0239 to become a member or for any questions regarding a subscription membership.